Motolite Car Battery The Number 1 Trusted Long Lasting Car Battery.
Free Express Delivery and Installation of High Quality and Heavy Duty Automotive Battery,
CALL OUR HOTLINE NOW!
We Accepts Cash, Credit Card, Gcash and Bank Transfer Payment Methods.
Battery Delivery and Installation
- Free battery delivery and installation
- Available in Metro Manila and key cities nationwide
- Accepts cash, debit and credit card payments
- Our Service:
- battery diagnostics
- battery jumpstart / recharging
- basic electrical check-up
The world renowned Maintenance-Free batteries feature proven and tested EGX technology.
Important Car Battery Safety and Maintenance Tips
1. First Check for cracks or deformations of car battery cases and covers, which may be a result of:
a) Excessive tightening of hold down attachment
b) Loose hold down attachment causing vibration
c) Buckled battery plates
d) battery mishandling
2. Check your vehicle’s electrical system regularly and make sure that your alternator or generator and voltage regulators are functioning property. charging voltage limits of the alternator should be between 13.1 volts to 14.8 volts
3. Electrical wirings should be checked regularly. Electrical leakage or shorts will drain the power of the battery.
4. Keep car battery, Cables and terminals connectors clean and tight daily.
5. Do not overload your battery. always use specified battery as determined in the OMMC Replacement Chart. Should you add electrical devices in your vehicles, better to use battery with a higher electrical capacity.
6.This battery is for automotive use only. Deep Cycle Application will shorten the battery’s service life and void warranty.
7.keep sparks and flames away from the batteries this will generates explosive gases.
8.Keep vent caps tight and do not overfill the battery with distilled water.
9.Battery Acid corrosive, avoid contact.
10. To ensure your battery’s optimum performance of your battery please visit the nearest Motolite Store for proper and safe test of your car battery.